Tweak Shot is a minimalistic physics puzzle game in which you have to tweak the positioning of platforms in order to make the ball bounce to the goal.
- Use left mouse button to place platforms
- When you're ready press Play Button
- If your plan fails press Retry Button and tweak the positioning of platforms
- All platforms must be destroyed before level can end
- Press space to skip level
|Made with||Unity, Inkscape|
|Tags||2D, Arcade, Casual, Experimental, Minimalist, Mouse only, Physics, Singleplayer, Unity|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, Interactive tutorial|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.